We offer quality fabrication of laminate countertops & vanities!
Are you interested in stone or wood countertops in your kitchen but just can’t fit it in your budget? Remodeling is expensive — one of the easiest ways to save money is by choosing laminate! There are many color options that look like marble, quartz, and even wood grains as well.
- New equipment has doubled capacity and reduced costs!
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Same superior fabrication and installation quality as our stone and solid surface offerings
- Economical surface for virtually any application
- Variety of finishes that provide enhanced texture, reflectivity, and durability
- Specialty products are suitable for chemical-resistant, fire-resistant, and structural applications.
Countertop Edge Profiles
The”self edge” or the “straight edge” is created when a strip of laminate is placed on the front edge of the counter, then put on the top surface. This treatment leaves a thin line of exposed core which can be used cleverly as an accent.
Laminate is pliable when heated and can be easily wrapped around forms to created rounded shapes. This process is called post-forming and it’s used to fabricate one-piece countertops incorporating an edge treatment and, sometimes, a backsplash.
A WATERFALL EDGE wraps or “falls” over the top to the front edge. The laminate doesn’t wrap around, so the overhang is unfinished on the bottom side.
BULLNOSE EDGES are fully-rounded—they wrap fully over the front edge and back under the countertop.
Custom, decorative edge options can be finished with wood, solid surface, or matching laminate. CUSTOM LAMINATE EDGES can be created to look beveled in a manner similar to natural stone. WOOD FRONT & SOLID SURFACE MOLDINGS allow you limitless variations.